January 21st, 2015

What a busy morning! Anam supervised me unloading and reloading the dishwasher, chased and was chased by the cat, played with his chew toys, chased 3 tennis balls at one time, lost another tooth (a really sharp one - I'm grateful!), played with toys some more and ran around all crazy, went outside a bunch, practiced our commands and tricks. That makes for a very tired puppy dog!

Afternoon Update:  Anam has figured out he's now big enough to jump on the bed. This is a great delight to him causing him to jump around in excitement like a lunatic and fall off the bed... which causes him to run and jump back on the bed again then, rinse and repeat. I tried to video it but I couldn't. ... partly because he was all over the place and partly I was laughing too hard and trying not to be pounced to death by an excited puppy! Am I going to live through puppyhood? But he's so cute when he falls asleep and has his little puppy dreams. Oh my... I'm one of the sad "Dog People" aren't I??? At least he's too big to fit in a bag and carry around every where!

Sleepy Puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment