January 9th, 2015

Anam hadn't eaten hardly at all still. I know he's hungry. I can get him to eat rice or bread but if it's any where near the Science Diet food you can FORGET IT!! I can't blame him... if I had thrown up as much of that mess as he had, I wouldn't eat it either! I can tell he's lost weight. His little puppy pudge is gone and I'm so sad for him. He's starving! I decided today I didn't care if it voided some warranty or whatever and bought him some Purina Puppy Chow. He loves it! I figured since he hasn't eaten much in days I would feed him several tiny meals through the day and let his tummy stretch back out. I fed him by hand so he couldn't gobble it fast and we made it a game. A couple pieces for a shake or a sit, a couple more for a down... whatever. He had fun and he ate!!!! Best part... He didn't get Sick!!!! My heart is soaring!!! We did 4 meals over the day and he did fine. There was lots of potty breaks but that's ok! He's going to be fine! Oh my baby Pupcake scared the life out of me!!!! Fingers still crossed this continues as well as today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment