January 30th, 2015

After I dropped off the bunnies this morning for their spay surgery, I came back to the house and picked up my co-pilot. We paid bills, went shopping, made new friends (he's doing much better with his fear of men... no issues today at all), had lunch out and about, explored a little, and Anam got his usual celebrity treatment he's used to. He made no effort to remember anything he's learned about manners and only proved he needs the head collar we were shopping for. Then we went and picked up our bunny girls! It was like he knew they needed extra gentle care. Normally he yips at them to talk to them, not today. Today when I put their carriers in the car he did that labrador cheek puff greeting and a very gentle sniff and that was all. I was surprised because he's been wide open all day to the point I was almost sorry I had brought him a couple times... but he was gentle with the bunnies. I got everyone set up in their houses when we got home and Anam, Gwen, and I came in the bedroom and I turned on the tv and sat on the bed. Gwen went to her favorite window and Anam immediately jumped on the bed and this picture has been it since then. He's out! For a pup who was terrified that first day of being in the car he sure has gotten over it! Bless his little pointy head! He wore himself out being a pain today! LOL


And so the don't feel left out... Anam's Beautiful Sisters

Athena
Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment