January 15th, 2015

Anam and I did our last potty run and came in. I got the veggies ready and started feeding critters and filling water bottles. Suddenly, there was a thundering sound coming from the hallway, then a skidding sound. The strange thundering started again, but this time there was a loud air leak with it that sounded a lot like a cat. I turned to see what exactly was going on as the sounds drew closer. Anam was in full on Scootybutt run and the cat was high up the cat tree. Anam had ears back and flapping, butt tucked and running back and forth, sliding into everything, making laps through the house! Those big paws tripping him up on the corners. It's the first time I've seen him do that. It was priceless! One lap he would have his Kong, next lap it was his rag toy, then switch... too funny!
His personality is really starting to come out and he's a little comedian! We've only been together for 9 days but he's My Buddy. I had an anxiety attack last night because of pain and he pestered me until he finally was able to puppy barrel roll in to my lap and I realized he was worried which made me worried about him... then I realized what was going on with me. I started petting him and calming down immediately to the point where I could think straight. He's already got this Service Dog gig under control! I'm really not sure who rescued who. And I really think he's gotten taller already!

No comments:

Post a Comment